Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Beginning or the End? One Never Knows...

You may have noticed that last week I did not publish a post at all, and this week I am later than my usual 12 pm Wednesday time slot. I am going through some personal transitions and do not feel that I have the ability to keep up with my previous schedule.

I would like to sincerely thank all of the people who have supported my blog thus far, and hope that if I am able to return to regular posting you will return with me.

Until then...

With Love and Gratitute I thank you for support and hope that in some small way I have inspired you to do the best you can to stay positive, support your own healing, and be kind and compassionate to yourself and others.

I will continue to update my Twitter account at www.twitter.com/emilyadrianna if you would like to follow me there.
~Emily

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I've just discovered your blog. We are kindred spirits. I am also a shamanic practitioner and very much enjoyed reading your shamanic posts, especially your description of the seven archetypes.

    Many blessings on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the pleasure of working closely with Mr Pedro for several years as business partners. During the time that Pedro and his loan company team served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above our goal and this can only be attributable to Mr Pedro's hard work. I appreciate your hard work and also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan of any kind, contact Mr Pedro on....pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +393510140339 Mr Pedro is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.
    Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond work and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.

    ReplyDelete